The Daily Show tries to help white people understand what it’s like to be stopped and frisked.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
(Source: ebony-da-best, via jrob67)
2 of the greatest
(Source: real-hiphophead, via thisnerdstoleyourgirl)
Lawd have mercy…
(Source: czarluvscurves, via countrygrammer)
(Source: signedoprea, via naturalblackgirls)
(Source: afrodisiacmag, via wobinterracial)
(Source: itsblackdynamite, via deepdaddy)
So Fresh So Clean
Aint nobody dope as me